MyVue delivers a Web-enabled, business intelligence solution to improve decision making using out-of-the-box and customized reports, ad hoc queries and executive dashboards. OLAP technologies enable drill-down and "slice-and-dice" options for benchmarking, tracking, trending and alerts. Complex views and community data sharing are easily developed and made possible with drag-and-drop capabilities. Reports can be developed for various formats such as HTML, PDF and Excel. Decision Support Engine is used by leading healthcare organizations wanting to provide key hospital personnel with fast, easy access to asset information for reporting and analysis. Integrating data from the department, facility and enterprise level provides users with consistent and accurate data and ensures users across the organization utilize the same information to make timely and knowledgeable capital asset lifecycle management decisions. Unlock asset information for faster, more accurate decisions at every level.
Reduce capital outlays
Maximize asset utilization and reduce lifecycle costs Gain real-time visibility into every asset across your entire enterprise with a single, easy-to-use tool that delivers detailed asset reporting and analysis. Review asset data in multiple dimensions resulting in up-to-date insight into your asset performance. Provide everyone with the information they need to make smarter decisions aligned with hospital objectives at every turn.
Improve decision making at all levels
Accessing real-time information transforms how you plan for, acquire, track, maintain and retire hospital assets. Instant access to rich data provides visibility into the status of assets across your enterprise and enables faster, more accurate and more strategic decisions.
View and analyze data graphically and change displays easily
Standard and customized reports, ad hoc queries, and easy-to-scan dashboards make report development and interpretation easy and useful. Analyze data according to logical categories such as hospital, department, asset type, preventive maintenance schedules and more.
Monitor performance across assets, vendors and preventive maintenance processes
Drill through transaction detail when required to identify key metrics and receive alerts when performance is off track so you can make immediate corrections and recommendations. Regular reporting helps identify events, trends and conditions that could potentially lead to asset utilization and performance problems.
Optimize asset costs and utilization
Consolidate and easily compare usage by vendor type, vendor performance, maintenance costs, contract terms and more. Analyze the costs associated with specific vendor asset down-time and identify trends in quality, efficiency and asset availability.
Perform analysis quickly and easily and get to the data needed for decisions
Clear depiction of asset-related data in charts and graphs helps business users more quickly spot trends, compare data across operating units or time periods and aggregate data. Provide one, simple version for at-a-glance data and information about hospital assets resulting in quick action. Simplify the presentation and distribution of complex information to various constituencies
Improve capital planning and simplify the budgeting process
Using critical asset data such as cost of service, cost of ownership, book value, ROI, asset lifecycle data and asset utilization and status, decision makers can make better choices at every turn. Now, everyone is making decisions based on facts the same facts, easily accessed by everyone involved in the capital asset lifecycle management process.
Features and functionality of Decision Support Engine Reporting
- Multiple formats for reporting including HTML, PDF and MS Excel
- Expand reporting to dashboards, graphs, data integration and full analytics
- Configure dashboard for alerts, meters, metrics and trend data
- Create reusable and multi-dimensional views with drag-and-drop and cube browser reporting
- Cube browser reporting with drill down and "slice-and-dice" capabilities
- Review cube data in color coded formats
- Benchmark asset, manufacturer and department level performance
- Review data in multiple dimensions
- Create, save, email and share reports with other key stakeholders
- Report on asset productivity at asset, department, facility and enterprise level
- Measure actual-to-goal performance
- Directly link to dashboard and cube browser
- Edit reports with toolbar commands
- Seamless integration of analysis in every report scorecard
- Report File Manager
- Easy to deploy
- Out-of-the-box integration with St. Croix Systems' other capital asset lifecycle management solutions
- WYSIWYG report formatting and printing delivering advanced layout, design and formatting capabilities allowing users to develop reports with the exact data, and the look and feel they desire
- Delivery in a Windows environment
- Easy setup