Asset Investment Recovery – AIR
AIR is a web-based solution used by health care systems to manage the end of an asset's lifecycle for maximized capital returns on used assets. It centralizes, streamlines and automates the disposition of used medical equipment and property to maximize capital recovery at the end of the assets useful life.
By automating the workflow, decision-making processes and approvals associated with asset disposition – transfer to another department or facility, selling on the open market, donation, scrapping for parts or disposal/recycling – health care facility managers can improve fiscal and supply management throughout the organization. Automated approval processes and internal and external store or auction capabilities, offer a clear audit trail that includes automated change of status and connection with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and financial systems.
Key functionality includes:
- Asset assessment and service history available for determining appropriate disposition path and marketing assets for sale
- Customizable asset disposition path, triggers and notifications
- Automated approval management process across departments
- Automated supply chain logistics for pickup, service and shipping of assets
- Multiple channels for asset marketing, such as internal and external auction, available excess inventory listing, available for donation listing, available parts listing and more
- Integration with asset management, CMMS, capital planning, general ledger and inventory systems
- Reporting package for tracking disposition activity