Computerized facility and equipment management software and complementary professional services designed to integrate the core asset lifecycle functions of asset management, asset logistics, safety management, and capital planning for healthcare providers worldwide.
St. Croix Systems' mission is to enable healthcare providers to operate a safe and efficient environment of care. Our vision drives innovation in the development of effective solutions for today's healthcare providers making them Better Equipped to Care™
Privately held, St. Croix Systems develops, implements, and supports software to allow healthcare providers to have complete management of the lifecycle of capital assets across the enterprise. St. Croix Systems solutions enable active control of the planning, acquisition, tracking, maintenance, safety, and retirement of these assets resulting in improved operation and capital performance and a safe and quality environment care.
Healthcare providers across the globe are facing declining revenues and rapidly increasing costs fueled by changing technology, consumer demand for safe care, and increasing regulatory requirements. Optimizing capital and environment of care resources is a necessity. In addition, with facilities and equipment expenses comprising a significant component of a hospital's annual expense, optimizing the lifecycle of these assets and planning for maintenance and resource costs is critical.
As an integrated set of enterprise tools, operating from one single database, our software suite employs best practice asset lifecycle management; asset management, asset logistics, safety management and capital planning; delivering benefits that are visible, compounded, and sustainable.
- Automate the core functions of Work Order Management, Workforce Management, Preventive Maintenance, Inventory Management, Contract Management, Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Track and manage the condition and performance of facilities and equipment, including preventive maintenance according to manufacturer, JCAHO and other regulatory standards
- Real-time data driven reporting
- Manage the intake of service requests via a web-enabled request and dispatch solution that auto-creates work orders and escalates until requests processed and closed
- Drive workforce efficiencies with Mobile Asset Manager designed for portable PCs and PDAs
- Automate the sterile processing and asset logistics process
- Optimize asset utilization by ensuring safe and operable equipment is in the right place at the right time
- Maximize revenue capture with real-time utilization data for all assets, leased or owned
- Minimize idle resources, equipment loss and hoarding
- Eliminate paper-based systems for equipment and service requests
- Improve the response time of support services
- Increase clinician and hospital employee satisfaction
- Reduce reliance on third-party service contracts
- Improve visibility of support service requests and response metrics
- Automate the collection, classification, notification tracking, corrective action, and reporting of hospital safety issues and incidents including those found during environment of care tours
- Facilitate a closed-loop process for hazards, alerts and recalls from initial disbursing of notices to documenting action taken
- Analyze data to track and provide valuable information on safety trends by department, environment of care domain, incident type and other identified hospital performance indicators
- Access real-time, actual asset data to simplify capital planning for short-term and long-term facility and asset needs
- Track and manage facilities and assets according to useful life, major preventive maintenance requirements, required inventory levels, utilization and proposed or planned replacement.
- Better balance the wants and needs of asset and equipment requests and aggregate decisions and purchases previously left to individuals or departments
- Create more predictable operating and capital expenditure practice